Skip to Content

Military Registrations

Applications for military registration may be processed through the office of the county clerk in which the military personnel is based. If Tennessee is listed as the military personnel’s home of record, but there is no physical presence within the state, the application can be processed through the office of any county clerk in Tennessee.

NOTE:  When registering or renewing a vehicle as military personnel, county wheel taxes may apply. 

Click here for further written instructions or contact us at (615) 741-3101.