"Proprietary Security Organization" means any person or department thereof which employs a security guard/officer
solely for such person in an employer/employee relationship.
It is unlawful for any person to act as a proprietary
security organization without first having notified the commissioner in
- Full name of business.
- Mailing address for business.
- Physical address of business.
- Type and number of guards the business intends to hire:
- Full-time sworn peace officers
Qualifying Manager Information
- Full name of Qualifying Manager.
- Business address of Qualifying Manager.
- Residence address of Qualifying Manager.
A Certificate of Insurance that meets the requirements of:
- PSO Registrations do not expire, as long as the Proprietary Security
Organization maintains a Certificate of Insurance that meets the requirements
set in T.C.A. 62-35-114.