- You may fill out forms and applications online, but the application has to be printed because it must be signed and notarized.
- You must submit your application fee with your application.
- Biennial Registration fee is due after exam is passed or if approved when applying by comity or reapplying.
- If you are applying for registration by comity or re-applying, you may submit the registration fee with your application in order to facilitate the processing of your application.
- Any major modification of state approved forms may cause the Board to reject your application.
Before submitting any application, be sure you have met the minimum education and experience requirements for registration, because the application fees are not refundable.
Applications for Registration
Other (Non-Form) Documents
Unless otherwise indicated, files are Adobe Reader® Files [pdf], 6.0 or higher. You may need to DOWNLOAD a free copy of Adobe Reader® be able to view these files.