Skip to Content

APS - Report or Ask for Help

Adult Protective Services may assist an adult in any living arrangement including nursing homes, group homes, their own homes, homes of relatives or friends, etc. The exception is residents of state operated institutions for individuals with mental illness or developmental disabilities. This exception became effective May 2001.

If you are within the calling area for the following offices, please call:

KNOXVILLE: (865) 594-5685
CHATTANOOGA: (423) 634-6624
NASHVILLE: (615) 532-3492
MEMPHIS: (901) 320-7220
or if you are outside the above calling areas, please call toll free:
1-888-APS-TENN (1-888-277-8366)

Report Abuse and Neglect
Toll free 1-888-APS-TENN (1-888-277-8366)