Skip to Content

Transfer Benefits

You will first have to close your case in the state where you currently live. Then, to open a case in Tennessee, you will need to fill out an application, in English - Spanish - Arabic - Somali, and take it to the DHS Office nearest you.

Have a Question?

We offer a number of different Customer Service Options:


Frequently Asked Questions


Case Connect - Look up your Family assistance Information


Direct Email - Prompt response to all your questions


***Average Wait Time: 60-90 seconds