Skip to Content

Find Our Offices

The Department provides Adult Protective Services and Vocational Rehabilitation Services statewide. If a specific location is not listed in a county below showing these services, please call the main county office for information or assistance. Information for Child Support services can also be attained at these offices.

Child Support

Family Assistance

Rehabilitation Services