|Tennessee High School|
What has been changed for the 2013 YRBS?
· Trend Report: Trend reports are enhanced to make interpretation and sharing of the results easier. Site-added questions are included in addition to standard questions.
· Sample Statistics: Design effect is calculated in a new way for the sample statistics report. This change is explained in the “Sample Statistics Documentation” and in the footnote of the sample statistics report.
· Data files: Files used in SAS and SPSS come in a different format than in the past so that they will work with all versions of SAS and SPSS.
· Documentation: All documentation is updated to make it easier to read and use.
What is new for the 2013 YRBS?
· Sexual Minority Reports: If your YRBS questionnaire included questions on the sexual identity and/or sex of sexual partners, this CD contains report(s) comparing the risk behaviors of sexual minority students with non-sexual minority students.
· Academic Achievement Report: If your YRBS questionnaire included the question on grades earned in school, this CD contains a report describing how risk behaviors vary by academic achievement.
· 10-year Trend Report: If your site has many years of data, this CD contains a second trend report that includes data from just the past 10 years.
Visit www.cdc.gov/yrbs for more information about the YRBS.