Safe Schools Act
Safe Schools Act funds are provided to decrease the likelihood of violent or disruptive behavior and to protect students and staff from harm when such behavior may occur.
The funds are provided to all of Tennessee's local school systems for one or more the following purposes:
- Innovative violence prevention programs
- School Resource Officers
- Conflict resolution
- Disruptive or assaultive behavior management
- Improved school security
- Peer mediation
- Training for employees on the identification of possible perpetrators of school-related violence
Below you will find the Safe Schools Grant Application and the Budget Amendment form.
- Budget Extension Request
- FY2015 Safe Schools Act Allocations
- Reimbursement Request Form SY 2013-2014
Safe Schools Applications, including budget information have moved to ePlan.