The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
The Office of Fiscal Management Services provides local education agencies with their IDEA, Part B allocations on a yearly basis.
The Early Childhood IDEA Programs office provides local education agencies with their IDEA 619 Preschool allocations on a yearly basis. The IDEA 619 Accountant provides technical and budget assistance to school systems with various special education reports.
Allocations & Applications
Allocations & Awards
- 2014-15 IDEA Part B Discretionary Grant Application
- 2013-14 IDEA Part B & Preschool Allocations
- 2013-14 Discretionary Grant Application
- 2012-13 IDEA Part B & Preschool Allocations
- 2011-12 IDEA, Part B Allocations
- 2011-12 IDEA Part B Revised Allocations
- 2011-12 IDEA Preschool Allocations
In order for an LEA to receive assistance under Part B of the Act, an application must be submitted annually to the State Department of Education, Division of Special Education. The Office of Program Management Services provides technical assistance to LEAs with this process.