Data Quality & Integrity
Through the Office of Data Quality and Integrity, the department focuses on ensuring that accurate data is entered into state data systems (EIS) and correct business rules are applied to ensure proper compliance with state laws and State Board of Education rules and regulations. Furthermore, the office works to maintain secure data.
- Correlation of Course Codes/Endorsements
- 2014-15 Approved Special Courses
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form
- School Approval Form (Revised March 2014) DOC PDF
- View information about the Extended Contract Program (formerly Extended Learning Program) on the FInance page.
- EIS User Form